How to Switch Profiles in the NHS App
If you have proxy access to the health records of a family member or someone else you look after, here is how to switch to their profile in the NHS App so you can act on their behalf.
Follow the step-by-step instructions or watch the video below:
- Open the NHS App on your smartphone
- Tap More in the top right
- Tap Linked profiles
- Select the profile you want to switch to
- Confirm by tapping Switch to this profile.
- The yellow box at the top will show who you are acting on behalf off
- Tap Appointments to book, manage and view past appointments
- Tap Prescriptions to view orders and request any repeat medication
- Tap Your health to view allergies, test results, medicines and more
- To switch back to your profile, tap More
- Tap Switch to my profile